Lake Nona’s 2017 Homecoming!
WOW! What did we NOT bring to Lake Nona? Let’s break it down to a list.. there’s a lot:
- DJCraziAce bringing in the hottest mixes of songs that everyone, including the principal requested.
- Music and sound for their pep rally
- A custom SnapChat filter
- A photobooth
- A MASSIVE lighting rig with our bubble-shaped truss
- A 56′ video wall. Yeah, that’s 56′ wide.
- Pipe and drape
- Glow in the dark bubbles
- Laser animated fish
- Real mermaids.. Tom Hanks would be jealous. They made quite a.. “Splash.” (Ok, I’ll stop now)
- A confetti blast
- Staging for the admin
- Outside lights to make it look like a sunset
- Luau music for outside
- Cocktail tables that lit up
- Custom color glowsticks
- …I think that’s it.
I’m sure there’s more, but I lost track. There really was a lot! So click below if you truly want to see what 4SchoolsOnly is capable of… even on our busiest weekend ever!